Selmo studio 2022.7 SP1 – the new version is here!
We present the "Features Version 2022.7 SP1" in the new brand design. It contains improved optimizations and possibilities.
Here is the list of key features with all the improvements you can check out.
- System Layer: Added text filter for zones to toggle visibility.
- System Layer: Added 'J' operand to set a zone as a conditional jump variable.
- System Layer: Added "D1" and "D2" operands to specify a zone as a decision path variable.
- Logic Layer: Added the ability to drag and drop steps from the toolbar to the logic layer area.
- Logic Layer: Added the ability to add text comments to the logic layer area.
- Assembly Layer: Added function to rename all names of all attached elements like zones or parameters after changing assembly name.
- Assembly Layer: If a connection to a zone is removed in the assembly layer, Selmo studio now also asks to delete the connected zone.
- Parameters: The unit is now set automatically when the PLC data type 'Time' is set.
- Parameters: Now the variable name of the parameter is read-only and is generated based on the name of the parameter and the selected PLC data type.
- Code Generator: If an assembly name begins with a number, the code generator adds an underscore in front of the name.
- Selmo Studio: Now the user is asked about upcoming project changes and the HMI generation is requested.
- HMI: Added the possibility to separately disable the sequence controls with variables in the HMI interface GVL.
- HMI: Added the option to separately lock the function panels manual mode, step time monitoring, diagnostics and parameters with variables in the HMI interface GVL.